Conduct customer due diligence on the banks corporate (corporate investment institutional banking) clients by:
– Performing risk scoring for each client to identify the clients risk level by analyzing company type, nature of business, etc.
Collate client data based on the requirements of the client risk level and type of company, (requirements vary if customer requires standard due diligence – SDD, or enhanced due diligence – EDD, which includes:
- The collection of identification documents for the company and owners.
- Information on source of funds and source of wealth where applicable.
- Performing screening on company and owner names.
- Examine the authenticity and validity of documents collected and ensure verification has been conducted where applicable.
- Conduct a full unwrapping on the legal entity in order to identify the ultimate beneficial owners.
- Ensure client CDD/KYC is reviewed and approved by the appropriate authorized management within the bank.
- Update relevant spreadsheets with accurate and up to date client information for transaction monitoring purposes and periodic corporate investment institutional banking reviews.
- Market research practices and techniques.
- Experience analyzing data.
- Proficiency with programs, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Budget and cost analysis experience.
- Knowledge of social media platforms.