Associate Director – Banking and Compliance
MA – Economics, CAIIB with more than 30 years experience in Financial Sector
- Satish is an outstanding professional with expertise in all aspects of banking, remittance and MSB services. He has vast experience in setting up corporate systems and governance in Banks and other financial entities.
- He brings in global perspective in compliance having closely worked with regulators in various countries.
- He was heading the Banking and Governance in a leading exchange company in UAE for almost 8 years.
- He was also involved in ensuring compliance in other group companies in foreign locations.
- He was involved in strategic assignments in a leading Public Sector Bank with overseas exposure.
- He was actively involved in implementing the Risk Management in the Bank.
- He was a key official for the exchange and has participated in the discussions with CB UAE.
- He has skills to develop AML framework, policies and procedure covering the regulatory and correspondent banking requirements.
- Has good knowledge on compliance environment in the country and globally.
- He is familiar with FATF recommendations and global sanctions requirement.
- Has excellent knowledge and experience in conducting enhanced due diligence for customers (corporate / retail), exchange companies and financial institutions.
- Having excellent knowledge on developing systems specific to transaction screening, scenarios for transaction monitoring and risk profiling.
- Having good Experience in operational risk identification and recommending risk mitigates including risks relating to AML.